Sunday, March 30, 2008

No doll work this weekend

Well, this weekend I was in southern Utah picking up my Mom, who had been down there for the past two months. So needless to say I have not worked on dolls this weekend. It's good that Mom is back, and it seems like she had a great time while she was down there. She stayed busy with classes and concerts, it's all great for her.
I email the pictures and questions that are going to be in the Doll magazine. It will be good to have something published about my dolls. It's been quite a while since I have had any mention about me or even any pictures of my dolls published in a magazine. I'll let you know what magazine and when it's out. Now I just need to stay busy and get more work done so I can get even more publicity right!!! Man that is easier said then done. If only I had infinite time, money and a maid service. Life would be so easy then. But enough of the wishful thinking, that never gets your goals accomplished, it only waists time. Well I'll keep you posted on the progression of the BJD and other doll that I'm working on.
Oh by the way. The WRC (Winter Racing Circuit) that I entered. It's a series of 5 races (5K, 10K, 10 miler, 1/2 marathon and 30K) So far I've run the first three races and I'm in 3rd place in my age group. Not to bad for an old lady, I'll see how I do in the rest of the races to see how I place. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: