Thursday, March 20, 2008

Getting Older Stinks!

Well it has finally happened. I am becoming my Mother. Don’t get me wrong, I love my Mother very much. But as a kid I never understood why she was not a good sleeper. I remember many times hearing her move around the house in the wee hours of the night and early morning. She would say to me many times when I was small and as I was growing up that she had trouble sleeping. As a kid I always thought that was weird. Sleeping comes so natural, lay down and close your eyes. Seems simple right? Even as an adult I never understood not being able to have a good nights sleep. That is until about 2 months ago. I don’t know what has changed, but I don’t think I have had a good nights sleep in at least that long. I usually wake-up somewhere between 2-4 every night and can’t go back to sleep and to make matters worse, I need to have some caffeine to get me going now. I still keep it to one diet soda a day, but man this is killing me. If things don’t change pretty soon I think I will have a visit to my doctor. So wish me sweet dreams and hope that soon I will be having a sound and complete nights of sleep.

No comments: