Sunday, July 27, 2008

Minnie Milestones

So yesterday was one of my minnie milestones in my life. Not a major milestone like a century birthday. But a minnie one, it was my 45th birthday. I had a very nice time , my sweet husband and two youngest kids took me shopping for some new jeans, not real fun, but found some that they said made me look much more hip?! I guess I needed some updating.

Then all my children, their spouses, and grandchildren came over for a BBQ. My grandkids had made me the most wonderful birthday cards and so did my sweet son-in-law. My son and his wife bought me his standard gift for me. New running socks :) I know that it might be predictable, but I love new running socks! I love anything to do with running and dolls. But yesterday is really what makes me happy!! Being a mom and grandma has been the most rewarding part of my life so far, and I can't imagine anything being better.

No comments: