Thursday, November 2, 2017

More Work... Not Happy

So, it has become painfully clear that I don't understand the process of ceramic clay. When I got to class a couple of weeks ago I had to redo all her hair/nest. I didn't understand the process and the clay had all pulled away from her head. I could literally just chip it off. Do the picture above is after I had redone her. Also had to reattach her hand AGAIN! Seriouly this is killing me. 

It has been a couple of weeks because I didn't go to class on Halloween. But Barb (The instructor) sent me this picture of her. Again she has big cracks on the clay that I had tried to attach. She said she thinks we can fix it without having to remove her hair/nest again. I guess I will see when I get there is coming week. I am at a loss with her. Do I continue and try to make something of this? Or do I scrap this project? 

No comments: