Friday, March 16, 2012

It has been to long

I can't believe how long it has been since I have updated my blog. I have felt overwhelmed lately and I guess this is one of the areas that gets dropped.
Today my boss was not at work so I decided to take half a day and go home. So besides some sculpting I decided to update some posts on my blog.
I am still taking the sculpture class on Thursdays, even though it is a drive for me and one more thing that seems to take time, but I have enjoyed it, I think I might take a break from it in the summer though.
Health wise I am still running, but not the mileage that I used to be able to do. My arthritis is coming back in my knee and my hip has never been the same since the pelvic stress fracture last year. But I have high hopes that thing will get better. I am participating (see I didn't say racing) in the Ogden Marathon. I will be doing the half marathon so I hope I can hold it together for that.
I will try to keep updates more frequent... here's to hoping :)

No comments: