Sunday, September 18, 2011

Finally FInished (I think)























So I think I am finished with this doll... Finally!! I know that she needs wigs but she was made for my brother and sister in law and the last few fairies that I have made for them, she redoes their wings with stained glass.






















So I don't know if I will make any wings. I need to talk with them and find out what they want. I have some pretty blue wings on transparency I think would look nice.






















I kept her hair long, that is what the customer likes :) It is hard to see in the photo because her hair is so dark but there is a tiny braid around her head. I think it looks pretty good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like the way you did the bodice of the dress on this one. Beautiful.