Monday, December 6, 2010

Almost Christmas!

It’s that time of year when time seems to fly even faster than normal. Christmas is fast approaching and I am almost ready! Party dates are forthcoming with all the fun festivities they involve. I am looking forward to spending time away from my day job and hope to be able to work on the newest doll project that I have in process. I will try to get some pictures soon, but don’t hold your breath waiting… it might be a while.

Over Thanksgiving break I was able to go snowshoeing with my brother and I hope we can do it again over Christmas break, I had a wonderful time. I don’t get to spend that much time with him so it really made it special! Also I hope I can spend some time with my grandkids that is always wonderful!

So I hope that you are all getting ready for your own Christmas/Holiday festivities and enjoying this wonderful time of the year. To me the best part is getting to spend time with the ones you love.

No comments: