Friday, July 10, 2009

More Fairy Updates


Here are some updates to the latest fairy that I have been working on. Seems like I have been working on her FOREVER! I'm ready to be done with her. After much fussing I think I finally got her hair styled OK... I always knew that I wanted her to be brunette, and I was always thinking of a shorter style, but it ended up being pigtails.


Here you can see her top. I was tempted to leave her bare breasted, because I worked hard on them and I thought she had a rather nice pair. But in the end I just could not do it. In fact I still think she needs a bit more to her costume, I just don't know what it is.


Rear view... yep baby has some junk in her trunk. Again I worked hard to give her a nice round fanny... I had a hard time covering it up :)


Another view that shows her body art, and different angle of her face.

Last pic is a full front view. I have drilled the holes in her back and I"m working on her wings. They are almost finished. So my questions are... Does she need more? More what? Hmmm this is where you can take it too far and ruin the piece or not take it far enough and leave it with an unfinished feeling. I think I will leave the base just black like it is. Her head is a bit big for her body so I'm leary to add anything more to her there. But maybe something else. All suggestions are appreciated.

4 comments:

XXX said...

Oh what a wonderfull Fairy

Sandra

Lori Fox said...

Thanks Sandra, I'm really hoping to get her wings done so she can be finished :)

niknik said...

Мне так нравится ее лицо... Оно такое живое! Может, грудь прикрыть блестками или чем-то более легким?

julietk said...

She is fab I am drawn to her beautiful eyes :-D Juliet