Friday, July 24, 2009

Bear Lake 2009


This past weekend was my families annual Bear Lake camping trip. This trip consists of 4 generations of my family camping out together. Thanks to my dear daughter-in-law Emily, I took these pictures off from her facebook. Thanks Em! This first picture is my oldest son and his son Lincoln. It was Linc's first camping trip, he was a trooper and seemed to have a great time. I love this picture!


Here is sweet Lincoln again sitting in the froggy pool early in the morning.


Silly Kaitlyn playing cards with Connor... I'm sure there were a few other people playing cards but I don't remember who it was... and you can't see them in the picture.


This is my oldest daughter's darling daughter September. You can't tell by this picture but she is a sweet little redhead girl. She was pretty good at keeping the hat on her head to protect her from sunburn. She pretty shy too, so I wonder if she was purposely hiding.



My oldest daughter family had already left when we took this picture. But this is the rest of us... plus my Mom and my cousin's son Connor. We were all happy to have him stay with us for the weekend.
Most of the trip consists of relaxing in and by the water. We also usually have some art/craft project to do. This year we brought colored t-shirts and bleach and had a fun time making unique shirts. You can see in the picture that Mom, Nickolas and Connor are wearing theirs.

No comments: