Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bumble Bee Girl

Aerodynamically, the bumble bee should not be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway.


This quote by Mary Kay Ash was the inspiration for the little bumble bee girl that I made. This past few months have been a bit of a struggle, trying to define myself in a new way is not something easy for me to do. Somewhere along the way I came across this quote and inspiration struck that I need to be more like a bumble bee and define my own path... not think or worry what others are labeling me with.


It has bee a long time since I have sold anything on ebay, but I posted her out there. I hope someone will love her and enjoy the meaning of her.

3 comments:

Sarah Niemela said...

I totally understand your thoughts. I think it just takes some time and lots of sculpting to figure it out. Sculpting is no small feat for most people. And there are a thousand different routes you can take.
I always figure once I know how to sculpt the human body then more choices will be open to me!
I am still learning.....

Meli Abellán said...

Is excellent and so lovely!!!
Congratulations
Meli

BabesbyBarb said...

wow Lori I LOVE her, she is adorable and has an expression that says she could get mean and sting you too LOL
great job
barb