Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Fairy

My brother-in-law is one of my biggest fans :) The fairy that is in my profile picture was made for him and his wife. They have been asking for another one for a while...so I figured I should get myself busy and do it. I really like 1940 style pin-up art, and thought I would like to try something along that style. She is kind-of a cross between action hero body and pin-up body. Will have to see how she evolves. Sorry for the picture quality... I will try to get some better shots of her as I go. But I would like to know what you think of her so far :)




5 comments:

Тања said...

looks good for now! :-))
can't wait to se the rest...

Emily said...

So very whimsical! Makes me want to dance. :-)

R. Brady Frost said...

Very nice, Lori! I'm excited to see how she turns out!

Anonymous said...

This is looking great Lori! Love the sketch too! You're so talented! Keep us watchers updated!

~ Linda

Tami Eveslage said...

Wow! She looks fantastic so far! You truly have a gift!