Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sweet Little Halloween Witch


Well here is the little witch that I have been working on. She is stylized very different from my normal work. I needed to mix things up.


I was surfing the web a while back and came across two artists that I loved the style of their paintings. Jasmine Becket-Griffith and Mark Ryden. So I thought it would be fun to experiment a bit with a different style of look to my dolls. I don't think this will be something I do all the time, but it was crazy fun to change things up a bit.


So let me know what you think... she will be posted on ebay this week...Wish me luck :)

4 comments:

niknik said...

Она такая замечательная! Мне так нравятся Ваши работы!

Deanna said...

She is sweet looking. She has that sad eyed look and I love the pink in the hair and costume.
Deanna

Unknown said...

Me and the kids really like your witch. Becca said that the pink hair is like Tonks.

BabesbyBarb said...

she looks great, I love the hair and costume as well, she looks like a good witch
barb