Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ogden Marathon


I completed the Ogden Marathon on Saturday May 17th. It was a beautiful day and I met up with an old running friend at the start of the race. It had been about 2 years since I had seem or talked to him, so we ended up running the marathon together. I had set up to have some other friends meet me at around the 20-22 mile mark to run me in so when we caught up to them we all ran together. Well I guess Phil ended up being about a minute ahead of me. All in all it was a great day. My finish time was 4:02:08. I had some tummy trouble around mile 20 and had to find a port a john, if I had not had to do that I might have got in under 4 hours. In fact I checked my time that I run St. George marathon (4:09:13) so I was 7 minutes faster!!! That is great I might even be able to qualify for Boston sometime in the future!! Well that is all I have for now. I will try to get some doll updates soon. My new mini baby is out on eBay so wish my luck with that :)

No comments: