Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Sold Art

March 20, 2018

So the little black and white relief that is in the Eccles art Center black and white show, sold during the show! I was so excited to know that someone loved my work enough to purchase it. I received the check last night in the mail. As I looked at the check, I could see the name of the person that purchased my art. Barb Crosbie! Barb is the lovely talented ceramic artist that I had a class with last summer. It was in her class that I created Groot. (Really should stop calling her that… but I can’t), I messaged Barb to tell her thank you for purchasing my art. She informed me that it was to be a gift. It touched me even more that it was purchased for a gift. I can’t really explain how nice it feels to have someone love my art enough to purchase it. My heart is full of gratitude.

Image result for gratitude

No comments: